WATCH: Sparklers Spark Blaze That Torches Tampa Tiki Hut

TAMPA -- Hillsborough firefighters say an employee using a sparkler for a celebration caused a fire that burned down a tiki hut at Mamajuana's Cafe on Anderson Road Saturday.

Surveillance video released by Hillsborough Fire Rescue says one employee put the sparkler over her head and unintentionally set the thatch roof of the tiki hut on fire. Employees tried to put the fire out but couldn't. They ended up evacuating guests.

See video below:

Video and Photo: HCFR

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content