Negative headlines and media driven drama generally dominate the headlines but let’s not forget what went right this year. It’s far more impressive and meaningful than the negative noise that often consumes the news cycle day-to-day. Here’s just a bit of what’s been great about 2018.
- Best economic growth in 13 years.
- Record low unemployment rates for black adults.
- Record low unemployment rates for Hispanic adults.
- Record low unemployment rates for foreign-born Americans.
- Record low unemployment rates for Native Americans.
- Record low unemployment rates for women.
- Best year over year increase in net take-home pay in 32 years.
- Millennial adults have become the most successful generation of adults in American history by a wide margin over prior generations.
Good stuff right! And that's just some of it. I want to thank you for always being there for me because without you listening, reading, and sharing I’m not able to do what I’m passionate about for a living. Also, thank you for patronizing our sponsors, without their support and without you patronizing them this also doesn’t happen. We’re a team that makes this happen together. May God bless you and your family. Happy holidays and here’s to an amazing 2019!
Photo by: Getty Images