If you thought the Tide Pod Challenge was crazy, you'll shutter at the mere thought of the newest disturbing fad sweeping the nation.
Viral videos of condom snorting -- yes, we literally mean snorting condoms -- are all over social media and give parents another thing to be worried about.
In condom snorting, teens take an unwrapped condom and put it up their noses. The teens then inhale the condom until it comes out of their mouth.
It has reportedly become more and more popular in recent weeks.
Due to choking hazards, condom snorting is dangerous and could cause serious health issues and death.