In past blogs, I brought a break down of the Mueller Probe. The deep state and AG Bill Barr’s current role in accountability. The series covered the Muller Report Timeline. In light of what we’ve learned from the AG, who stated that he believes that the Trump campaign was spied on, I'll lay out these prospects and information.
Now that the Muller Report has dropped and it’s evident once and for all that there was NO Trump-Russia collision that led President Trump to victory in 2016, the question becomes one of what’s next? This can go one of two ways.
#1: AG William Barr ends this egregious chapter in American history and moves on.
#2: AG William Barr begins the accountability process for the deep-state actors who fraudulently conspired against Donald Trump and later his administration.
February 2nd of 2018, the day the Nunes memo was dropped. Here are all of the deep-state actors exposed to have played an illegal role in the conspiracy to frame Donald Trump.
- Director James Comey
- Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Attorney Lisa Page
- Special Agent PeterStrozk
- Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein
- Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates
- Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr
- Deputy Attorney General Dana Boente
- Christopher Steele (former FBI informant) working for Fusion GPS
- Nellie Ohr with Fusion GPS and wife of Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr
- Perkins Coie – Law firm used to funnel payments for information used against Trump
- The Democratic National Committee
- Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Committee
I want to emphasize that these are just the names publicly made available in the unredacted portions of the House investigation released over a year ago. Also, importantly, despite widespread Democratic opposition to the statements of fact at the time of the release, there’s still not one of these individuals, nor anyone in news media who disproves any of the findings in the investigation. So, where do we go from here? Turn the page or turn up the heat on the deep-state?
It’s evident that AG Bill Barr has chosen accountability. This shouldn’t be about partisan politics. This should be about the rule of law and equitable treatment under it. I don’t know exactly how this story ends but I remain optimistic that right beats wrong and good still beats evil.
Photo by: read MANDEL NGAN/AFP/Getty Images