If you're already sick of your Christmas tree, Miami-Dade County will recycle it for you.
Starting today, ten trash and recycling centers are accepting trees that have been stripped of their decorations.
Curbside pickup of trees will run from January 7th to 18th.
Once the trees are processed, Miami-Dade residents can pick up free mulch starting in February.
Drop off your clean, decoration-free tree at one of the below Trash and Recycling Centers:
- Eureka Drive - 9401 SW 184 St.
- Golden Glades - 140 NW 160 St.
- Moody Drive - 12970 SW 268 St.
- North Dade Landfill - 21500 NW 47 Ave.
- Norwood - 19901 NW 7 Ave.
- Palm Springs North - 7870 NW 178 St.
- Snapper Creek - 2200 SW 117 Ave.
- South Miami Heights - 20800 SW 117 Ct.
- West Little River - 1830 NW 79 St.
- West Perrine - 16651 SW 107 Ave.
Centers are open seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.