A family of 8 in Fort Lauderdale will celebrate Christmas without their home after an early morning fire in the 1000 Block of Northwest 8th Court.
Rachel Boles lives at the home and was getting the children ready for school when she noticed flames coming from the laundry room. She rushed everyone outside as firefighters arrived to put out the blaze. The two adults and six children who lived in the home were able to get out safely along with the family dog.
First responders say the family has lost everything.