Florida Family Dog Electrocuted, Killed During Daily Walk

posted by Jessi Minneci - 

A Florida family is mourning the loss of their dog after he was reportedly electrocuted during a walk outside.

Lynn McDermott was allegedly walking his Great Pyrenees, Charlie, on Saturday night in Sarasota when it started to rain. 

According to reports, the dog collapsed after its paws hit the metal cover of a sidewalk utility box and was shocked himself when he touched the cover.

Despite McDermott's wife Debbie performing CPR, Charlie was already dead.

According to the report, the city of Sarasota claims a burned wire came into contact with the box cover and electrified it, causing the death of the 6-month-old dog.

The city reportedly fixed the box and grounded the lid, and also inspected other boxes in the area.

title

Content Goes Here