Looking for a new, two-wheeled ride? Harley-Davidson is offering free motorcycles for its summer interns.
Eight college students or recent graduates will be paid to ride a Harley and share their adventures on social media. Then they'll keep the bikes at the end of the 12-week internship program!
The Milwaukee-based motorcycle maker says it will:
- Teach the interns how to ride
- Compensate them for their work
- Compensate them for their travels
- Let them keep their motorcycles
Sounds like a sweet deal to us!
Harley-Davidson says it's looking for those that:
- Have the ability of creating content on the fly
- Are creative
- Have the talent to take great photos and fun videos
Applicants must be 18 years older and looking to pursue a career in social media.