Electrical Working Suffers Sever Burns From Cutting Into Power Line


Authorities say a Plantation electrical worker was rushed to the hospital Tuesday morning after suffering severe burns.

According to Plantation Fire Rescue, the man was working on the electrical system at Westside Regional Medical Center when he cut into a live power line with a saw around 11 a.m.

The man suffered severe burns, officials said.

The worker was airlifted to the Burn Unit at Kendall Regional Medical Center.

Westside Regional Medical Center is open and operational. The building is currently working on a back-up generator.


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content