The title of world's largest cruise ship has been passed on... and we're ready to set sail!
Royal Caribbean's Symphony of the Seas is 18 floors high, about the length of the Empire State Building and, can carry more than 6,500 people.
The ship will set sail from France to Barcelona to begin its maiden voyage on March 31.
So, what do you put on a ship so big? Features include a:
- Laser tag arena
- Bionic Bar where robots make drinks
- 10-story racing slide called Ultimate Abyss
- 2 additional high speed water slides
- Aqua park
- Rock climbing
- Ice skating
- Production of the Broadway hit “Hairspray”
- A variety of restaurants
- Sports bar with 30 big-screen TVs
A luxury family suite for eight includes a two-story slide, private movie theater, Lego wall and secret crawl space.
But it’s not for budget cruising: It’s priced in the tens of thousands of dollars.
For more information, click here.