Drivers in Pembroke Pines be aware: the city will resume its Red Light Camera Safety Program starting Friday.
A warning period that began August 1st ends today. Officers say the cameras will be on and recording from the 25th on.
Red light cams will be installed at the following intersections:
- Eastbound Johnson Street and Colony Point Drive
- Northbound Flamingo Road and Pines Boulevard
- Eastbound Pines Boulevard and Flamingo Road
- Westbound Pines Boulevard and 72nd Avenue
- Eastbound Pines Boulevard and 136th Avenue
- Northbound 136th Avenue and Pines Boulevard
- Eastbound Pines Boulevard and 129th Avenue
- Westbound Pembroke Road and 129th Avenue
Signs will be posted at all the intersections to let drivers know of the new rules.
Authorities say running a red light will cost you $158.