In the United States, 70 percent of Americans either don’t know how to administer CPR or have limited training.* We are determined to change that. Join Jackson Health System on Saturday, February 11, to learn how you can save a life with CPR. We will be hosting training sessions at 10 locations across Miami-Dade County, with multiple time slots available throughout the day. Sign up in advance to guarantee your spot.
Register for your FREE training at www.CPRDayMiami.org.
• Booker T. Washington Sr. High School, 1200 NW 6th Ave, Miami, FL 33136
• Coral Gables Sr. High School, 450 Bird Rd, Coral Gables, FL 33146
• Coral Reef Sr. High School, 10101 SW 152nd St, Miami, FL 33157
• Dr. Michael M. Krop Sr. High School, 1410 NE 215th St, North Miami Beach, FL 33179
• Hialeah Gardens Sr. High School, 11700 Hialeah Gardens Blvd, Hialeah Gardens, FL 33018
• John A. Ferguson Sr. High School, 15900 SW 56th St, Miami, FL 33185
• Medical Academy for Science And Technology (MAST@ Homestead), 1220 NW 1st Ave, Homestead, FL 33030
• Miami Norland Sr. High School, 1193 NW 193rd St, Miami Gardens, FL 33169
• Miami Sunset Sr. High School, 13125 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL 33183
• Ronald W. Reagan/Doral Sr. High School, 8600 NW 107th Ave, Doral, FL 33178