Hialeah police releasing the surveillance video from the day several kids were shocked in an apartment complex swimming pool.

It was last month when three children were shocked while playing in the pool. They were in the hospital recovering for several days.

Cops say unconnected ground wires in the pool pump house may be to blame for the incident.

The pool has reportedly passed several health and electrical inspections before the incident.

You can see the video by clicking on the player below. 


WARNING: The video may be intense for some to watch.