Need a job? Then you are in luck!
Tiffany Price with JobNewsSouthFlorida says there are over 6 thousand jobs up for grabs at a SUPER Jobs Fair at the BB&T Center in Sunrise.
Even Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino will be HIRING ON THE SPOT for over 200 positions for a new Japanese-infused restaurant.
Today, August 19th 10am-2pm
One Panther Parkway, Sunrise FL 33323
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Seminole Coconut Creek Casino, The Check Cashing Store, One Blood, FirstService Residential, Florida Dept. of Health, Medical Optics, Northwestern Mutual, The Academy, Albion Staffing, Miami VA, City Furniture, Inktel, Fort Lauderdale Police Dept., Teleperformance, Coral Springs Auto Mall, Carnival Cruise Lines, New York Life Insurance, Verizon Wireless, Aflac, Education Real Time Match, Empire Beauty, Sullivan & Cogliano, Miami Herald, US Army, LaSalle Computer Training, Brown Mackie, G & K Services, Kent Security, RATNetwork, Duty Free Americas, Harbor Beach Marriott, Anda, National Agent Alliances, Pollo Tropical, Convey Health Solutions, National Agents Alliance, Inktel, Atlantic School of Oriental Medicine, Jersey College, Hollywood Institute of Beauty, Kerma Medical Products, Massey Services, Northwestern Mutual, Hiltons of Fort Lauderdale, BluRoo, SpotOn, Bridges of America and MORE!
What to do BEFORE the Job Fair:
· Pre-Register Online at www.jobnewsftl.com <http://www.jobnewsftl.com>. Print out your registration page and bring it with you! This is your “fast pass” into the Job Fair at 10am ONLY!
· Dress your absolute best! This doesn’t mean you have to go out and purchase an expensive outfit, just dress clean cut and professional!
· Update your Resume and bring at least 30 copies with you.
· Do your Research! Pick a few companies from the list below and learn more about them online. The more you know about the company, the more you can converse with them at the event!
· Last but not least – make sure you arrange for a baby sitter! No children will be allowed into the event. This event will draw over 15,000 people and it is a safety issue.
· BB&T Center conducts a security check at the door. Girls- please leave the big purses at home Wednesday! The less stuff that they have to check at the door, the quicker the lines will move and everyone can be inside in the AC!
What to do AT the Job Fair:
· Arrive with a Positive Attitude and SMILE!
· Bring at Least 30 copies of your resume
· Do not bring any food/drinks/gum into the Career Fair
· Make sure you visit EVERY employer at the event and tell them what type of career you are interested in. If they do not have it available, they might be able to refer you to a company that does!
· No Cell Phones inside the Career Fair room! Treat it as a large interview and be professional!
· It MAY rain. Bring an umbrella!